Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Oh, hell

The main reason for the title is that I've got a major itch that needs scratching, and no one to scratch it. I'm sure most of my guy friends would be all too happy to oblige, but then things would be weird and also they're all kind of far too socially awkward to get that far. Besides, in my neverending cycle of preferring either guys or girls a bit more, I'm not exactly jonesing to drive stick at the moment, if you get my drift. I blame Eliza Dushku. Anyway, I'm probably just going to have to sit it out, which sucks, because I know too many good-looking straight girls for my own sanity.

On the upside, today was a snow day. Okay, more like a freezing rain day. During which it didn't rain once. But the yellow buses were cancelled, and even though I take a city bus I still decided to stay home. It's not like anything interesting happens, anyway. And most of my friends weren't there, so I would've been bored out of my skull. I made good use of the time, though. Failed at recording "This Lullaby" because my brother took both capos to school, tried to record just vocals on "Let It Be" but didn't quite get it down pat. I got some interesting (if slightly profane) bloopers out of it, though.

And I was bored, so I went a little overboard on the labels...man, one day I'm gonna go to stick a really weird one in and see that I've already used it before. I think I'll die laughing.

No comments: