Thursday, October 23, 2008

Yesterday

It was parent-teacher interviews last night, so all our classes were cut short and we got let out early, so me and a couple friends made a quick trip to Timmy's before all heading home. From there, I went to Scotiabank Place to volunteer at the Sens 50/50 draw, which was awesome fun. I sold tickets until the start of the second period, counted my money, ate pizza, and watched the rest of the game. Then I got a ride home from a girl in my French class who I don't really know that well but she's really nice (although a little happy-go-lucky) and got stuck in traffic. It was fun listening to her yell at all the people who cut her off. It was also funny, after all the "and this is why I hate hockey", when a song came on the radio, she cranked it up really loud, yelled "I LOVE hockey!" and started singing along.

No comments: