Monday, October 27, 2008

Awesomeness

Today went by pretty fast. All my classes felt short.

In art, my teacher told the grade 11s to get pens and ink and get to work on our projects before giving the grade 12s instructions. We were all well underway by the time they got all set up. Then he told them to each grab an easel, set it up somewhere around the class, and draw some grade 11s. We were all like "say what?" but it didn't end up bothering me, for one, because it's not like I could tell if any of them were drawing me.

And I managed to get one of my friends to come with me to the Ottawa NaNoWriMo kick-off party on Wednesday (my mom said I'm not allowed to go alone), so that'll be good fun. Definitely looking forward to it, and just remembered that I have to RSVP in the next 25 minutes, so I'd better get on that soon.

No comments: