Sunday, November 23, 2008

Well, that's depressing

So there's this girl. And she's all kinds of straight (well...no, I suppose there's just the one kind). And she's a really good friend of mine. And I can't get over the fact that I'm totally in love with her. She knows, when I told her I have feelings for her she pretty much just said "I can't say I feel the same way, as I'm only into guys. You are an awesome friend, though". Which...only made me love her even more. Now I can't stop thinking about her, and I'm afraid we're going to end up with this weird unrequited love thing going on. And I dread the possibility she'll decide to do some "experimenting" and see me as the obvious choice, although knowing her I don't think she'd do that to me. On the other hand, it'd be just as hard to see her with another girl, even understanding why.

.../emo rant
Ooh, and I found this pic on DA (by Drasonae):

No comments: