Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Today was...weird

I can't think of any other way to describe it. Everyone seemed a little off today (even me, probably). Hopefully tomorrow'll be back to normal. Because tomorrow I get to give out Christmas presents! Huzzah.

I spent half the day square dancing ><. The caller guy is at my school for the gym classes and any class can go down too, and two of my teachers decided it'd be a good idea. The first time I ended up with some freshman who was in gym class, but it was nice that he actually knew what he was doing (whereas I had no clue what I was doing...). And the second time was fun, because there were actually interesting people there. But my partner kept running off to put stuff away/get stuff. It was actually kind of fun to watch him sprint back across the gym to get back before we had to do something.

Time to go decorate the Christmas tree!

No comments: