Monday, December 29, 2008

Back?

I don't really have much in the way of interesting to post, but it's been a while, so I figured I would.

So one of my friends has been "planning" (something she's really bad at) an "XBox soiree" (a term she insists on using) and has finally managed to set it for Thursday. It'll be me, her, my best friend who I'm in love with but she's straight, and a couple other friends. We're going to watch Almost Famous because it's an awesome movie and she's never seen it (something I've decided is a cardinal sin), and then we'll play XBox until our eyes and hands mutiny and our bodies decide to devolve into something without opposable thumbs.

In other news, I just found out that I need to include a synopsis of my novel in my cover letter. Fun. Hopefully I'll get that done tomorrow. And just as a heads up, if I actually manage to get signed by this agent and get published, I am going to freak right out. There will be an uncharacteristic amount of hugging.

Speaking of hugging, cute friend-of-friend girl I go to school with got all excited because on the last day of school she "got a hug from the un-huggable person". Now I just have to cross my fingers and hope she's not straight.

And as you'll probably be able to tell, I'd forgotten how much I love post labels.

No comments: